In Guild Wars 2, there are eight crafting disciplines players can choose from.
- Weaponsmith – Weaponsmiths craft melee weapons, such as swords, axes and hammers.
- Huntsman – Huntsmen craft ranged weapons like bows and pistol, as well as torches and warhorns.
- Artificer– Artificers craft magical weapons such as staves and scepters
- Armorsmith – Armorsmiths craft heavy armor pieces.
- Leatherworker – Leatherworkers craft medium armor pieces.
- Tailor – Tailors craft light armor pieces.
- Jewelcrafter – Jewelcrafters craft jewelry, such as rings and necklaces.
- Cook – Cooks can prepare food which characters can eat for temporary combat buffs.
Read the article to find out more.